As customers continue to gravitate towards social and digital media, as a business you have to stay one step ahead of your competition if you want grow. A great way to do that is through online video marketing. These are 5 reasons you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity to reach customers.
- 52% of all web traffic is video (according to industry watchdog, eMarketer)
- More than 70% of all web visitors watch online video (according to NY Times)
- YouTube is second only to Google, in monthly search volume
- The search engines visit video sites every few minutes — so your videos appear in Google, Yahoo and Bing just MINUTES after you submit, not days or weeks
- A video gives your visitors a personal connection that builds trust and loyalty much faster than written content
There are many more reasons to use online video marketing but these 5 illustrate the immediate impact it can have on your business. The key is to get started. Look around to see what businesses have been successful with online video marketing to get a good idea of what online video can do for your business.