A recent survey by BrightLocal revealed that consumers usage of mobile devices to find local businesses has changed.
Key Findings From The Survey
- 38% have searched at least once per month for a local business
- 58% have searched for a restaurant on a mobile device
- 50% prefer a mobile internet browser to maps / apps
- 52% say a physical address is the most important info
- 38% are put off if there’s no map / address displayed
- 38% are impressed when a local business has a mobile site
- 61% are more likely to contact a local business with a mobile site
With the dawn of Google’s mobile friendly update, the decision of whether or not to have a mobile site is no longer an option. If your businesses website is not mobile friendly, you’re missing out.
Leave a Reply